Calling all writers and photographers! If you'd like to submit an article, interview, or photoset idea, please contact Jacqueline Fernandez here with a brief description and any links to view your subject or work online.
Please note that we do not accept previously published photography so please only submit unpublished or new work concepts.
All articles and interviews must:
• Be spell checked, grammar checked, and proofed.
• Be submitted as a .doc file and emailed to Jacqueline Fernandez.
• Include a headline (a few words or phrase) and subheadline (a phrase to tease the article contents). These are usually fairly artistic and abstract. See past articles for examples.
• Include photos and photo credit and video links (if applicable).
• Include links to subject's website(s).
All photosets must:
• Be sized correctly: 960px wide for horizontal images and 640px tall for vertical images.
• Have resolution set to 72dpi.
• Be submitted as a .zip file or download link and emailed to Jacqueline Fernandez.
• Include the spell checked names of all crew such as hair, makeup, etc. with links to their professional websites, if available.
• Include a subheadline (a phrase describing the feel of the photoset or your inspiration behind it). This is usually artistic and abstract. See past photosets for examples.